Shopify Themes Marketplace Earning $4,448/Mo
Shopify Themes Business For Sale: This website sells simple and easy Shopify themes to Shopify store owners. The themes are easy to use, look modern and help shop owners attract and convert customers.
Established Shopify Themes Marketplace For Sale
This business is set up to convert visitors with stunning website theme templates that are aesthetically designed.
Getting started on Shopify can be a complicated process, and picking a theme shouldn't have to be. This website provides users with a drag-and-drop theme catalog, where Shopify store owners can pick their new theme layout, install it, and get back to what matters; working towards their sales.
The website itself has had over 1K users over the last 30 days with up to 4K in pageviews. The Creativemarket storefront was more recently launched and currently only has 13 digital goods added to the suite of products available for sale.
Traffic for this site is widely distributed given the several platforms the products are listed on.
There is a lot of room to scale the traffic to this site by leveraging organic search tactics, as the website currently does not have any articles to capture visitors from the search engines.
Revenue & Expenses
In 2022, this business earned an average net income of $4,448 per month. Please check the P&L Report for the latest income and expense report for this asset by clicking on the button below.
Income is generated from three sources, including sales from the:
- Shopify website storefront,
- Creativemarket storefront.
There are other marketplaces where these [shopify theme] products can be uploaded to including: Themeforest, Envatomarket, and more (list of marketplaces to be provided). The rise in digital products-based business models is an indicating factor to higher demand for these products.
Development of the themes has been completed and no further development of themes is required.
The owner currently spends 3 hours a week on average responding to messages related to the administration of her business.
Expenses for this business include fees from the storefront platforms, typical hosting and domain renewal service expenses, and finally some discretionary ad spending on Facebook. In addition to selling the themes on Creative Market and Shopify, the seller also used Etsy.
However, those accounts can't be transferred to new owners as per their TOS, so if new owner wants to use Etsy or Creative Market they can create an account.
How To Buy This Business
Contact us with any questions, and to inquire about this or any of our other listings below:
Revenue & Expenses
- Platform: Shopify, WordPress
- Domain: easywebsitethemes.com
- Social Accounts Included: Pinterest
- Email List Subscribers: 1930
- Additional items included: Digital Goods Collection: 171+ digital products
- If you were going to keep the site, what steps would you take over the next 3 to 6 months to grow the income and traffic?: I suggest creating ads and getting the themes in front of more ads. I don't understand marketing very much, so most of the business's success is through word-of-mouth, or organic searches. A new owner could create ads that convert and list to other marketplaces (Etsy, Devmarket, etc) and get more sales easily that way, as well. This product is very needed since the average store owner doesn't know how to set up Shopify!
- How often do you email your list?: Infrequently
- What is your current open rate and click rate?: My welcome sequence gets 80% open rate, with a click rate of 48.8%. After this sequence, I hardly ever email my list. Again, I am not great at marketing!
- Where does most of your income generate from?: It is a mixture, but mainly it comes from Pinterest or the Email welcome sequence. I also get a lot of views from TikTok, and I would be happy to work out something with the buyer where I continue to post about the business for a set amount of time. Again, I hardly ever make TikToks, but they continue to get views.
Submit an offer
- Contact Listing Agent:
This Tech And Business niche website is for sale at Niche Investor. This digital property is earning over $1000/mo, over $3000/mo (approx) and is listed at $75,000.00. The website launched in . It's listed in the Established Sites For Sale category and is currently Available.
Launched in January 2016, this seven (7) year old book-bargains,...
Launched in October 2019, this 3 year old blogging tips...
Scale this eCommerce business with your marketing skills, selling men’s,...
Launched in August of 2020 this 2.5 year old Christian-based...