Launched in 2021, this resourceful mom life blog offers 62 articles covering multiple topics including child development with a focus on infants and toddlers, expanding your family, self-care as a mom, home organization, and meal planning.
Included with this helpful parenting site is a Resource Hub offering printables ranging from 1-2 pages to 10+ pages. Continue to build the included email list by providing your readers with printables including:
- printable activity pages for toddlers
- planners for moms
- baby milestones
- baby food planner
- self-care booklet
- meal planning guide
Mom Life Blog + Digital Product Resource Hub with 1.2k Page Views
Step into this site with branded accounts, including:
- Pinterest page
- Facebook page
Moms Daily Diary currently has 419 email subscribers with potential to grow with the included digital products in the Resource Hub.
According to GoDaddy.com, the domain is appraised at $1067.
This child development and mom blog has seen 1.2k pageviews in the last 30 days with the majority of traffic coming from organic social and organic search.
The site has recently started earning with Ezoic ($35 in 5 months) and is set up with Amazon links to get you started.
This mom blog has a DA15 with 105 linking roots and 49 ranking keywords.
How To Buy This Business
Contact us with any questions, and to inquire about this or any of our other listings below:
Revenue & Expenses
- Revenue Details: ad revenue - ezoic
- Platform: WordPress
- Domain: momsdailydiary.com
- Approx. Number Of Articles: 62
- Social Accounts Included: Instagram, Facebook Page, Pinterest, Twitter
- Approx. Social Followers: 700
- Email List Subscribers: 395
- Additional items included: Premium theme, Resource Hub filled with printables for toddlers, planners for moms, and more.
- If you were going to keep the site, what steps would you take over the next 3 to 6 months to grow the income and traffic?: Start publishing regularly again and prepare paid products to offer to the readers.
- How often do you email your list?: Once per week or every two weeks while I was actively working on the blog.
- What is your current open rate and click rate?: Open rate: 30-35% Click rate: 5%
- Where does most of your income generate from?: ezoic
- Who wrote the content?: Me, and previous owner, with the exception of a few guest posts. All content is 100% original.
- If you were shopping to buy a website, what about this site would stand out to you?: Has a decent amount of email subscribers, site is ready to be monetized with paid products.
Submit an offer
Contact Listing Agent:
This Education, Food, Health And Fitness, Parenting and Mom Blogs, Personal Development niche website is for sale at Niche Investor. This digital property is earning under $100/mo, under $1000/mo (approx) and is listed at $1,400.00. The website launched in 2021. It's listed in the Starter Sites For Sale category and is currently Available.