Meal Planning Blog Earning Earning $2,500/month
If you're in the market for a truly turn-key business, this meal-planning blog and membership site is for you. It earns an average of $2,500 per month, and has the potential to do considerably more.
It comes with a mailing list, a suite of quality digital products and a site that gets steady traffic. What's not to love?
Meal Planning Blog
This meal planning blog is one part content site and one part digital product storefront with a dash of membership work thrown in there. The seller has spent the last 6 years creating a quality content that's gained a large following and is ready for new ownership.
It's a site that focuses on helping people plan their meals better and giving them the resources to do that at their fingertips. If you're in the food game, or you want to be, this is a HUGE asset.
It comes with a:
- 11,000 mailing list
- Social audience
- Informational website
- Quality digital products
- Membership site
It's up to you to decide where it goes next.
This site sees a steady stream of traffic, however since the G4 switchover there's been a few issues with tracking. It's back up and running now, please feel free to reach out so you can take a look yourself!
This meal planning blog has earned an average of $2,532 per month over the last year, and there's plenty of opportunity going forward.
The primary source of the blog's income is via the digital products that are offered, these include:
- Self-study course
- Dinner Infinity Playbook
- Daily Dinner Blueprint Calendar
- Capsule Pantry Picky Eaters Meal Plan
- Ultimate Theme Nights Bundle
- Simple Summer Meals
- Capsule Pantry Trello System
- The Make Ahead Breakfast & Lunches Plan
- S.M.A.R.T. Shopper Strategy
This gives you a great selection of products to start with, and it's up to you to take it further.
But digital products aren't the only way this meal planning blog earns money, it also brings in income via affiliate marketing. The seller currently works with a curated list of programs that they promote and earn income from.
However, this is just the beginning of its income-earning opportunities. It's up to you to decide where it turns out next.
How To Buy This Business
Contact us with any questions, and to inquire about this or any of our other listings below:
Revenue & Expenses
- Revenue Details: This site earns most of its revenue from digital products.
- P&L: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17Fh0HTEg8Zp7hN81hoNANn82P_DuCgBW?usp=sharing
- Platform: WordPress
- Domain: mealplanningblueprints.com
- Approx. Number Of Articles: 60
- Social Accounts Included: Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Pinterest
- Approx. Social Followers: 10000
- Email List Subscribers: 11000
- Additional items included: Membership site, Digital products
- If you were going to keep the site, what steps would you take over the next 3 to 6 months to grow the income and traffic?: I would focus on two things: Leads and automating sales. 1. Focusing on getting leads to the top of the funnel by: trending social media, consistent Pinterest presence, partnering to use other people's audiences, and creating a new discoverable content platform (most likely YouTube). 2. Automating sales - the webinar is evergreen but other sales funnels could be cleaned up, automated, and scheduled in advance.
- How often do you email your list?: I email 2-3x a week. 1. Sundays is the evergreen Value newsletter. 2. Thursdays is an evergreen Invite newsletter (to invite them to watch the free webinar if they haven't). 3. I will also email out any affiliate promotions, sales, or other promotions. My email list is very organized with tags and segments.
- What is your current open rate and click rate?: Open rate averages 45-55% and click rate averages 1.5-3%.
- Where does most of your income generate from?: Email marketing
- Who wrote the content?: I have created all content with the exception of the recipe roundups. They were outsourced for the recipes and pictures only, all writing and commentary is my own.
- If you were shopping to buy a website, what about this site would stand out to you?: - The uniqueness of it with a proprietary meal planning method, unlike any other meal planning solutions on the market. It also appeals to the minimalist, RV, and Tiny Home markets. - High conversion rates for product and course sales compared to market averages. - 6 years of SEO - Presence on every platform
Submit an offer
Contact Listing Agent:
This Food, Health And Fitness niche website is for sale at Niche Investor. This digital property is earning over $1000/mo (approx) and is listed at $75,500.00. The website launched in 2017. It's listed in the Established Sites For Sale category and is currently Available.