Life And Home Organization + Digital Products Shop
Welcome the new year with a niche blog that helps your audience with life and home organization tips and recommendations! Plus, start earning money with a done for you shop page with digital products made for you to start selling now!
Start your new blog with 25 helpful and motivating articles, an organization email challenge opt-in, digital planner, printable planner, and printable checklists and more to sell or use as opt-ins. These shop goodies are branded for the new owner and come with a commercial license.
Home Organization Blog + Shop & Digital Products
This life, office, and home organization site will attract an audience year-round!
Provide tips and recommendations on decluttering kitchen drawers, organizing finances, and getting your bedroom back into a state of oasis. Add your affiliate links for all your favorite helpful products and start earning!
As a starter site, there is no notable traffic to report. This site does come with a Pinterest account that is currently active to help drive traffic for you now!
Contact us with any questions, and to inquire about this or any of our other listings below:
Revenue & Expenses
- Revenue Details: There is no revenue to report as a starter site. This site was created as a starter with a shop page and products specifically for the new owner. You may use these original products designed by the seller to sell, as opt-ins, or lead magnets. Expenses include typical domain renewal and hosting services.
- Platform: WordPress
- Domain: theorganizingmommy.com
- Approx. Number Of Articles: 38
- Social Accounts Included: Pinterest
- Additional items included: Shop page with digital products and commercial use rights - 1 digital planner 1 printable planner version, 9 individual organization/planning pages that can be sold or used individually or bundled as you see fit. Examples in the shop now. 3 landing pages for 3 digital products that are already set up for you in the shop, in case you'd rather use them as opt-ins vs. sell (see mini planner example). Premium theme. Optimized Pinterest pins on every blog post & CTA for freebie on each post (made with reusable block for easy edits)
- If you were going to keep the site, what steps would you take over the next 3 to 6 months to grow the income and traffic?: Continue to create new content. Start a Pinterest routine to continue to drive traffic to the blog. Monetize blog posts. Create more digital products for the shop and for opt-ins to build your email list. Add an Etsy shop.
Submit an offer
Contact Listing Agent:
This Home And DIY niche website is for sale at Niche Investor. This digital property is earning (approx) and is listed at $1,200.00. The website launched in . It's listed in the Starter Sites For Sale category and is currently Available.
Launched in January 2016, this seven (7) year old book-bargains,...
Launched in October 2019, this 3 year old blogging tips...
Scale this eCommerce business with your marketing skills, selling men’s,...
Launched in August of 2020 this 2.5 year old Christian-based...