Fashion Affiliate Review Site, 25k Pageviews/mo
Fashion Affiliate Review Site, 25k Pageviews/mo
- Date added: Added 2 months ago
- Category: Established Sites For Sale
- Niche: Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle
- Status: Available
- Website live since: 2008
- Pageviews Per Month: 10,000 - 50,000 Pageviews
- Earning Per Month: over $1000/mo
You have discovered a rare opportunity to acquire a high authority, established, aged fashion site with backlinks from some of the biggest authority websites there is.
Launched in 2008, CakeStyle.com offers fashion and sizing tips for women, making style for all sizes a "piece of cake." It is an under-monetized website seeing over 25,000 monthly visits from primarily organic search traffic.
The business has been featured in and is backlinked from Business Insider, Tech Crunch, Inc.com, Yahoo, Buzzfeed, Today.com, The Globe And Mail, Refinery29, In Style, Bustle, One Green Planet, Best Life Online, and many more.
The main focus and content pillar of this aged fashion website is the bra sizing category, which features helpful advice for women of all sizes to purchase the right fitting bra for their bodies.
The articles in this category provide insight into various cup sizes, how to measure your bra size, and reviews and recommend the best bras as affiliate links. Additional content pillars include reviews of women's clothing and beauty brands.
This website sees over 25,000 monthly visits from primarily organic search traffic. USA traffic is the primary source country - which is excellent for earning from display ads as ad networks pay the most for sites with USA traffic.
The primary source of traffic is organic Google search, bringing in over 25,000 monthly visits.
This website ranks for hundreds of keywords.
Domain Value and Domain Authority
The domain CakeStyle.com has a strong established history and domain authority. It has aged since 2008, and has a Moz DA of 45 and an Ahrefs rating of 33.
The domain is a premium, aged domain. Go Daddy estimates that the domain alone is worth $3,702.
Core Web Vitals
All pages on the website pass core web vitals.
History Of The Business
Cake Style started in 2008 as a virtual styling service that at one point offered a fashion subscription box.
When it sunset its styling service in the late 2010s, it re-focused in favor of developing its passive income revenue streams that it earns from today: affiliate and ad revenue.
This established fashion website is monetized with 2 revenue streams. It earns from affiliate partnerships, and ad revenue. It has earned $2,419 per month average in the last 12 months.
This site was added to an ad network (Monumetric) only recently, and the seller has minimal ads activated. The new owner could activate more ads if they wish (Monumetric recommends doing this.) Currently, only 6 ads appear on the site, which brings in about $97/month. Increasing the ads to the recommended 13 would likely be a quick win to increase the ad revenue.
Included in the sale of this website are 4 social accounts: Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Collectively with 7,500 followers. The social pages are not being utilized to their full benefit by the seller - another opportunity for the new owner.
Opportunities For Growth
We see some excellent monetization gaps that are opportunities for the new owner with this site.
- The first opportunity is that the new owner could start collecting email addresses and start sending a newsletter.
- Social media has not been used much, for this business, so that is another great opportunity for the new owner to start capitalizing on social traffic, in addition to the organic traffic it already gets
- Another opportunity is the new owner could reach out to the current affiliate partners and negotiate a higher commission
- As well, the new owner could move to a higher-paying ad network if they wish. The business is currently with Monumetric.
How To Buy This Business
Contact Chelsea below to discuss your interest in this or any of our other listings below.
Revenue & Expenses
- Platform: WordPress
- Domain: cakestyle.com
- Approx. Number Of Articles: 150
- Social Accounts Included: Instagram, Facebook Page, Pinterest, Twitter
- Approx. Social Followers: 7500
- If you were going to keep the site, what steps would you take over the next 3 to 6 months to grow the income and traffic?: If the seller was going to keep the site, they would start an email list, and start utilizing social media.
- Where does most of your income generate from?: Most of the income is generated from the bra sizing articles.
- Who wrote the content?: The seller wrote the content
- If you were shopping to buy a website, what about this site would stand out to you?: What would stand out to me is the high quality, original content that has been so well optimized for SEO. The backlinks from so many high authority sites and the strong domain authority is all extremely valuable and makes this a rare find in the market.
Submit an offer
Contact Listing Agent:
This Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle niche website is for sale at Niche Investor. This digital property is earning over $1000/mo (approx) and is listed at $47,000.00. The website launched in 2008. It's listed in the Established Sites For Sale category and is currently Available.
The ULTIMATE Mom Blog Earning $1756/month
Be the next owner of the ULTIMATE Mom Blog, filled...
Marketing Personality Types Blog Earning $557/Mo
If you’re big into marketing personality types, then we have...
As an affiliate partner of various brands and sponsored content, we may earn commission on qualifying purchases. Disclaimer | Advertise With Us