Explore your love of winter sports with this exciting online business for sale. This snowboarding blog has been around for a while, but was only recently monetized (starting October 2022) and is making a big splash. Over the past year it’s earned an average of $4,600 per month — and that includes an "off" season!
This snowboarding blog is a serious asset that’s currently showing its immense potential. It’s seen a massive increase in traffic and blast on the revenue scene earning over $2,000 in it’s first month monetized.
Since then, it's gone out to average a solid $4,600 over a 12-month period, including snowboarding off season.
It has a collection of SEO-focused articles that are bringing in a consistent increased-flow of traffic, making it an ideal addition to an established portfolio. The best time to get a blog is when it’s going up, and that time is now.
The domain has an estimated value of $1,046, according to GoDaddy.
If you’re looking for a site with proven growth potential, this snowboarding blog is for you. It’s seen massive growth in the last year, particularly the last few months, shooting from a few hundred page views per month in early 2022, to over 61,000 in the last 30 days.
This blog is currently on a premium ad network, and in the last 30-days has seen:
- 44,462 users
- 55,668 sessions
- 69,825 page views
… and those numbers are constantly climbing.
It has a DA rating of 38 from Moz (33 from Ahrefs) and features quality backlinks from high-authority domains, including:
- The Guardian
- Business Insider
This site is on Mediavine and has the numbers to continue!
Over the past 12 months, this site has seen an average of $4,600 in income per month, with its highest month being October 2023 coming in at a whopping $9,200.
The majority of the income is via affiliate links, with display advertising income and sponsored products following that.
How To Buy This Business
Contact us with any questions, and to inquire about this or any of our other listings below:
Revenue & Expenses
- Revenue Details: This blog earns income via affiliate links and display advertising.
- P&L: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12uPeh3L1SQ7mjIV_ik1YpRcT58TsZzGKc33OAT93ZSI/edit?usp=sharing
- Domain: SnowboardingDays.com
- Approx. Number Of Articles: 804
- Social Accounts Included: Instagram, Facebook Page, Pinterest, TikTok, Youtube
- Approx. Social Followers: 125000
- Additional items included: YouTube has officially been verified and has 2,400 subscribers.
- If you were going to keep the site, what steps would you take over the next 3 to 6 months to grow the income and traffic?: My priority would be to push out large volumes of high quality articles in order to continue the growth trajectory. To get you started, we have 20+ articles in draft ready to be edited and released. I would also explore further outreach and guest post opportunities. The site has a large percentage of informational posts which gives plenty of scope for more affiliate articles. I would focus on targeting the top 100 affiliate topics in our niche (keyword spreadsheet can be provided with sale). I would also focus on continued social media expansion; our Instagram presently has 100,500 followers and Tiktok has 25,000 - but there is scope to increase YouTube presence to create an additional revenue stream and complement the blog posts. In terms of increasing revenue, Mediavine ad density can be significantly increased. We presently have it set to "very low", meaning there is scope to 2-3x ad income should you choose to. We also have a large number of pending brand deals which could be accepted (this includes thousands of dollars of free gear and offers of free ski resort accommodation).
- Where does most of your income generate from?: Affiliate marketing, Ad Revenue, Sponsored Posts
- Who wrote the content?: All original content. 90% written by me with a selection of articles by professional freelance authors. Also several guest posts. All content on the site is owned exclusively by the site and rights would be transferred with the sale.
- If you were shopping to buy a website, what about this site would stand out to you?: Very high quality content. Very successful monetisation. An authority within the niche. Articles are often indexed within an hour of posting them - often hitting page 1 straight away. The site is rapidly becoming a brand, with presence across multiple social media channels. This also provides the opportunity to release your own products within the niche (we have sold over $250,000 of gear for several of our affiliates already this year, demonstrating the potential).
Submit an offer
Contact Listing Agent:
This Health And Fitness, Lifestyle, Sports And Entertainment niche website is for sale at Niche Investor. This digital property is earning over $1000/mo, over $3000/mo (approx) and is listed at $145,000.00. The website launched in 2009. It's listed in the Established Sites For Sale category and is currently .