Mom Life Blog + Digital Product Resource Hub with 1.8k Page Views
Launched in 2021, this mom life blog offers 58 articles covering multiple topics including child development with a focus on infants and toddlers, expanding your family, self-care as a mom, home organization, and meal planning. This mom blog has a DA13 with 93 linking roots and 21 ranking keywords.
Included with this helpful parenting site is a Resource Hub offering printables ranging from 1-2 pages to 10+ pages. Continue to build the included email list by providing your readers with printable activity pages for toddlers, planners for moms, and more.
Mom Life Blog + Digital Product Resource Hub with 1.2k Page Views
Included in the sale is a branded Pinterest page, Facebook page, Instagram, and Twitter with a combined total of 700 followers. Moms Daily Diary currently has 395 email subscribers with potential to grow with the included digital products in the Resource Hub.
According to GoDaddy.com, the domain is appraised at $1067.
This child development and mom blog has seen 1.2k viewers with 1.8k page views in the last 30 days with the majority of traffic coming from organic social.
While this site is monetized with Amazon links, earnings are minimal at this time. (see image)
Take advantage of the site's traffic and email subscribers and step up monetization efforts with Amazon links and Ad networks like Ezoic.
How To Buy This Business
Contact us with any questions, and to inquire about this or any of our other listings below:
Revenue & Expenses
- Revenue Details: monetized
- Platform: WordPress
- Domain: momsdailydiary.com
- Approx. Number Of Articles: 58
- Social Accounts Included: Instagram, Facebook Page, Pinterest, Twitter
- Approx. Social Followers: 700
- Email List Subscribers: 395
- Additional items included: Premium theme, Resource Hub filled with printables for toddlers, planners for moms, and more.
- If you were going to keep the site, what steps would you take over the next 3 to 6 months to grow the income and traffic?: Start publishing regularly again and prepare paid products to offer to the readers.
- How often do you email your list?: Once per week or every two weeks while I was actively working on the blog.
- What is your current open rate and click rate?: Open rate: 30-35% Click rate: 5%
- Where does most of your income generate from?: Amazon
- Who wrote the content?: Me, with the exception of a few guest post. All content is 100% original.
- If you were shopping to buy a website, what about this site would stand out to you?: Has a decent amount of email subscribers, site is ready to be monetized with paid products.
Submit an offer
Contact Listing Agent:
This Mom Blog niche website is for sale at Niche Investor. This digital property is earning under $100/mo, under $1000/mo (approx) and is listed at $1,600.00. The website launched in 2021. It's listed in the Starter Sites For Sale category and is currently .
Launched in January 2016, this seven (7) year old book-bargains,...
Launched in October 2019, this 3 year old blogging tips...
Scale this eCommerce business with your marketing skills, selling men’s,...
Launched in August of 2020 this 2.5 year old Christian-based...