Finance and Side Hustles Niche Site Earning $1,262/Mo
Looking to get into the side hustles and personal finance niche? We have your business~
Launched in October 2019, this 3-year-old side hustles and blogging tips niche website makes an average monthly income of $1,200 - $1,400.
With low expenses the site has over 193 published articles, 1200 email subscribers and a diverse source of income streams; this site made $17,775 in total revenue for 2022.
Revenue streams come from ad revenue, digital products, sponsored posts, a media kit, contextual link insertions, and over 17 different affiliate partnership accounts.
Side Hustles Niche Site Earning $1,262/Mo
This established site has 7 different topic verticals which include:
- Making Money
- Saving Money
- Investing Money
- Side Hustles
- Social Media
The originally written articles are of good quality, and include topics like "How to make money on youtube without showing your face" and "23 best small business ideas for women" to name a few.
All the essential legal pages are include as well as links to an "Advertise", and "Donate" section.
The domain has an estimated value of $1,034.
Over the course of the last 30 days (reported as of May 25, 3023), the site has received 2,700 visitors to the site. A majority of the traffic comes from Google search engine, followed by other popular search engines.
Sites like dripshipper.io and nichepursuits.com are sending very targeted traffic to this site.
A majority of the revenue for this site comes from sponsored posts ($4,060 in 2022) followed by Course sales ($2,791); other large line items include income from the site's media kit promotion, and contextual link inserts.
The site is registered with 17 affiliate networks and has many streams of diversified income.
Expenses include typical domain and hosting renewal services. Discretionary spending includes outsourcing of content as well as article hitlist generation.
How To Buy This Business
Contact us with any questions, and to inquire about this or any of our other listings below:
Revenue & Expenses
- Revenue Details: $1,262/mo
- P&L: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aauo0M37hbHALzPQu4KGw4UKqRVrEMMP?usp=sharing
- Platform: WordPress
- Domain: ecomdimes.com
- Approx. Number Of Articles: 193
- Email List Subscribers: 1200
- If you were going to keep the site, what steps would you take over the next 3 to 6 months to grow the income and traffic?: I would publish 2-3 articles a week, definitely jump on YouTube and focus more on acquiring more leads through freebies and free lead magnets.
- How often do you email your list?: I almost mail my list daily.
- What is your current open rate and click rate?: My email open rate varies from 10%-20%. My last 3 emails got 13%, 19.2%, and 11%.
- Where does most of your income generate from?: Most of our income is generated from sponsorships and affiliate partnerships.
- Who wrote the content?: 90% of the content was written by me. The other 10% are from sponsored partnerships, but upon publishing, I even update the content and add my own touch, voice, and style.
Submit an offer
- Contact Listing Agent:
This Finance, Personal Development niche website is for sale at Niche Investor. This digital property is earning over $1000/mo (approx) and is listed at $50,000.00. The website launched in 2019. It's listed in the Established Sites For Sale category and is currently Available.